Royal Wedding Sew Along - Runner Up



I am so honored to be selected as the best New Look make for the recent Royal Wedding Sew Along co-hosted by McCalls and Simplicity. I'd like to send a super special thank you to my blog leader Lindsey from Inside the Hem who made such helpful instructional vlogs. As I said in my last post, this was my first sew along and I loved doing it with the rest of the community!

As one of the runners up I was awarded the opportunity to select five patterns of my choice. I had such a hard time selecting my five patterns that after the first pass through most of the catalogs I had flagged 49 different patterns! I asked my mom, sister, and husband to weigh in on their favorites and also referenced my favorite makes on Instagram to see how some of my favorite patterns looked on "real people" and finally selected these patterns. I'm so excited to get my hands on them and I'm sure you'll be seeing some of these up on the blog soon! What are your top five favorite current patterns?





QuickEdit
Marissa
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

[name=Marissa] [img=//4.bp.blogspot.com/-PZLYzJMG34Y/XiU1zvVCSSI/AAAAAAAARmg/Fom6rY8JYb4c5J4_WgJ0cOTlrVOsq1nFgCK4BGAYYCw/s355/NielsenFamily19Final-11%2B%25282%2529.jpg] [description=Hi, I'm Marissa, a hobby seamstress. Thanks for joining me on my journey as I create a handmade wardrobe. Like and follow via the social media links below to see my newest makes!] [(instagram=https://www.instagram.com/sew_help_me)] [(facebook=https://www.facebook.com/SewHelpMebyMarissa)] [(bloglovin=https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/sew-help-me-19274771)]